Searching for Items
- Check the SAILS Network catalog first. This catalog contains the holdings of more than 70 Massachusetts libraries. You can request most items directly from the online catalog with your library card and have them delivered to the location of your choice.
- Next check the Commonwealth Catalog (ComCat), which replaced the Massachusetts Virtual Catalog as of Spring 2015. Again, you can use your library card to request these items yourself.
- If you cannot find the item in the SAILS catalog or through ComCat, submit an interlibrary loan request and we will attempt to find the item for you.
- If you are looking specifically for an article, please submit an interlibrary loan article request.
- If we are unable to obtain the item you are looking for, submit a purchase request. All purchase decisions are guided by our Collection Development Policy.
If you would like a staff member’s assistance with any of the above options, please call 508-697-3331.