The Library of Things is a collection of unique items that you can check out with your library card. All items go out for one week. Check out what we have on our Library of Things page.
Requesting and Picking Up Things
- You must have a SAILS Library Network card in good standing.
- Some items are only available to patrons 16 years and older.
- Bridgewater patrons can place holds on Things.
- You must read the Borrowing Policy and fill out the Library of Things Liability Waiver to check out Things.
- Things MUST be returned inside the library during normal hours.
- Please do not return Things to the book drop or other SAILS Network libraries.
- All items must be accounted for.
Other things you should know:
- Late fees for these items are $5 per day.
- No renewals.