The Library of Things is a collection of unique items that you can check out with your library card. All items go out for one week.
Requesting and Picking Up Things
- You must have a SAILS Library Network card in good standing.
- Bridgewater patrons can place holds on Things.
- You must read the Borrowing Policy and fill out the Library of Things Liability Waiver to check out Things.
- Things MUST be returned inside the library during normal hours.
- Please do not return Things to the book drop or to other SAILS Network libraries.
- All items and packaging must be accounted for.
Other things you should know:
- Late fees for these items are $5 per day.
- No renewals.
Check out our offerings by clicking on any of the categories listed below. Or view the Complete List.