The Library of Things is a collection of unique items that you can check out with your library card. All items go out for one week.
Requesting and Picking Up Things
- You must have a SAILS Library Network card in good standing.
- Bridgewater patrons can place holds on Things.
- You must read the Borrowing Policy and fill out the Library of Things Liability Waiver to check out Things.
- Things MUST be returned inside the library during normal hours.
- Please do not return Things to the book drop or to other SAILS Network libraries.
- All items and packaging must be accounted for.
Other things you should know:
- Late fees for these items are $5 per day.
- No renewals. If an item is available (does not have holds) when you return it, you may check it out again right away.
Check out our offerings by clicking on any of the categories listed below. Or view the Complete List.