Motivating the Unmotivated Student Virtual Program
Join Successful Study Skills 4 Students for Motivating the Unmotivated Student. In a 30-minute highly dynamic, action-specific, and interactive webinar, parents are invited to learn a few tips, tools, and strategies to motivate, inspire, and support their students.
What you will learn:
- Why is your student unmotivated
- How self-esteem and anxiety impact motivation
- The importance of goals and objectives, choices and consequences
- What problem-solving skills benefit an unmotivated student
- The effects of power struggles
- How do you inspire your kids to motivate themselves
Registration is required. You can register online following this link.