Reading is SNOW much fun!
Read every week in January for a chance to win a signed Bruins hockey stick and tons of other cool prizes.
- The Winter Reading Program runs from January 1 through January 31.
- Registration begins on Saturday, December 18.
- Log your reading on Beanstack
- Need help learning how to use Beanstack? Learn how to use Beanstack online or on the app here!
- Everyone who completes the Winter Reading Challenge (read 2 hours a week for all four weeks in January) will be eligible to enter tickets for a chance to win the GRAND PRIZE: a signed Bruins hockey stick.
- For every 2 hours (120 minutes) you read, you will receive one snowflake badge. Each snowflake badge will give you one ticket.
- Use tickets to enter contests and win prizes!
- Complete the challenge by reading 2 hours (120 minutes) each week for all four weeks in January and be eligible to enter tickets for a chance to win the GRAND PRIZE: a signed Bruins hockey stick.
- Prizes will be drawn on February 1. Be sure to add email@example.com to your contact list so you can be notified if you are a winner. Prize winners will have 10 business days to pick up the prize before another winner is chosen.
For KIDS ONLY! (ages 0-12)
- Kids who complete the Weekly Challenge (reading 120 minutes from Sunday through Saturday) will be eligible to win a bag of books.
- Other prizes for kids include: book prize baskets, Crayola art kit, Crayola arctic kit.
For TEEN and ADULTS ONLY! (ages 13+)
- Prizes include book prize baskets, golf passes for Olde Scotland Links, Black Hat Brew Works gift basket, Mike Shea's coffee gift basket, and more!