Recommended for parents of students in 4th to 12th grades
In a 30-minute highly dynamic, action-specific, and interactive webinar, parents are invited to learn a few tips, tools, and strategies to motivate, inspire, and support their student.
When: Tuesday, January 12, 7:00 pm
How: You will receive a Zoom invite prior to the start of the webinar
What you will learn:
· Why is your student unmotivated
· How do you inspire your kids to motivate themselves
· How self-esteem and anxiety impacts motivation
· The effects of power struggles
· The importance of goals, objectives, choices and consequences
· What problem-solving skills benefits an unmotivated student
There is no charge for the program, but registration is required.
Need more info?Contact our sponsor of this program: Successful Study Skills 4 Students