5 Ways to Prevent Summer Learning Loss and Prepare Your Student for Fall
The Bridgewater Public Library and Successful Study Skills 4 Students present:
5 Ways to Prevent Summer Learning Loss and Prepare Your Student for Fall: A free webinar for parents of elementary, middle, and high school students
In a 30-minute highly dynamic, action-specific, and interactive seminar, parents will learn best-practice, tools and strategies to support their student over the summer, so they can be ready for school this fall.
In this free webinar, parents will learn:
What are the 5 things students can do to get ready for school this fall
- What proven activities stop academic learning loss
- What can student do this summer to be prepared for fall
- How to encourage a student’s personal and emotional growth
- Getting over quarantine fatigue
- How to reduce student stress and anxiety
There is no charge for the program, but registration is required.